What if wealth is not what you think it is about…
- Do you feel like life would be easier if there were 4 of you?
- Does food sometimes feel like your only pleasure?
- Are your health and your weight always in the back of your mind?
- Does there never seem to be enough time, enough energy, or enough money?
- Have you been feeling a general sense of dissatisfaction and boredom, even when you are so busy?
- And you’ve been this way for at least 10 years, hoping that it will change “someday”?
I get it. You’ve worked hard to get where you are and don’t know how to get more of what you want without working harder, hoping that it will pay off.
We need to talk…
You see, money is not your problem. It’s that you’ve been taught that life is about lack.